Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to whitelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Memphis Empowerment Fund Grant.
The Memphis Empowerment Fund Grant is designed to provide support for neighborhood-based community projects that improve the built environment, expand social connections or community networks, promote economic development, or promote community advocacy. Grant awards are up to $2500 per project.
NOTE: All projects sponsored in part or entirely with Memphis Empowerment Funds must be accessible to the public and benefit the broader community.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 30, 2023.